Wednesday, 28th July
6 pm - 7.45 pm
Spanish wines can be as exciting as the land where their grape vines grow, from steep slate river-banks, to hot and humid coasts, from mountainous plateaus, to rocky barren hillsides where forgotten ancient vineyards and regional styles are being re-invigorated by the next generation of Spanish winemakers.
On July the 28th the Wine Loft is excited to host a unique evening showcasing some of the best new wave Spanish wines. Each wine has been thoughtfully paired to a mouth-watering Spanish and Mediterranean inspired menu.
Bibendum Wine Company’s state manager Roger Duncan will be our guest host for the evening taking guests on a journey through Spain and will bring the producers to you through custom-made pre-recorded videos curated for the night where you will hear directly from the winemaker while you experience the flavours of Spain in the intimate surrounds of the Wine Loft.
We hope you can join us for what is to be a very insightful and delicious evening, of good wine, good food, and good conversation. Every wine purchased on the night will also include a souvenir tote-bag picturing a Spanish Wine-Map.
- VALDESIL MONTENOVO BLANCO 2019
- NAVAZOS NIEPOORT 2015
- BODEGAS EXOPTO BOZETO DE EXOPTO 2019
- TERROIR SENSE FRONTERES MONTSANT NEGRE 2019
- VALENCISO RIOJA LADERAS DE CABAMA 2014
- VALENCISO RIOJA RESERVA 2012
- EQUIPO NAVAZOS PEDRO XIMENEZ GRAN SOLERA 25+ YO
- 6 Wines and 1 Sherry
- Sardine Toast with Tomato Mayonnaise and Fennel
- Piquillo Peppers & Boquerones Toast
- Chargrilled Octopus with Chorizo and Baby Potatoes
- Vanilla Ice Cream served alongside Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- Expert Guidance led by Bibendum Wine Company’s state manager Roger Duncan
- A souvenir tote-bag picturing a Spanish Wine-Map with every bottle of wine purchased
- Custom-made pre-recorded videos featuring the winemakers themselves
Contact Olivia with queries: email@example.com