Saturday, 1st of May. Between 10 am & 1 pm
Complimentary event in the courtyard
We're excited to announce our annual Greek showcase for 2021! Mouth-watering delicacies, traditional music and seriously satisfying wines will all be on show in our courtyard on Saturday, May the 1st.
Join us between 10 am and 1 pm to experience the flavours, aromas and sounds of Greece. Adding to our special Greek line up will be The Food Philospher's Yianni Stamatiou, Vinous Matters and our local Bouzouki duo bringing the music!
We will be showcasing 12 different wines from 5 highly regarded Greek producers, which will all be available to taste during the event:
- Estate Argyros Atlantis Red 2017
- Estate Argyros Atlantis White 2018
- Estate Argyros Estate Santorini 2019
- Gaia 4-6H Agioritiko Rose 2019
- Gaia Agioritiko 2018
- Thymiopolous Atma Red 2017
- Thymiopolous Atma White 2018
- Thymiopolous Young Vines 2018
- Thymiopolous Alta 2016
- Thymiopolous Earth & Sky 2018
- Douloufakis Dafnios Vidiano 2019
- Zafeirakis Chardonnay/Assyrtiko 2019
Our in-house chefs will prepare authentic Greek bites, including Kefolagraviera Saganaki, Lamb Kofta and Mousaka.
We look forward to welcoming you to this special event.