"In vino veritas (In wine there is truth)."
Delivery Rates and Areas
We offer next business day delivery to local suburbs for orders placed before 1 pm from Monday to Friday. We offer free delivery to the following suburbs:
- City Beach
- Shenton Park
- South Fremantle
- Mosman Park
- Mount Claremont
- Mt Hawthorn
- North Fremantle
- Peppermint Grove
- West Leederville
- Wembley Downs
6007 / 6008 / 6009 / 6010 / 6011 / 6012 / 6014 / 6015 / 6016 / 6018 / 6019 / 6158 / 6159 / 6160 / 6162
Outside of the delivery zones? We can still help! Please contact The Wine Loft on +61 (8) 9284 5176 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a courier. Depending on your location within Australia, the delivery time and courier charge will vary.
Proof of Age
The Wine Loft will not deliver wines to anyone under 18 years of age. If there is doubt concerning the age of the recipient, our delivery drivers are obliged to request photographic ID and if a sufficient proof of ID cannot be presented, our drivers are unable to leave the wine.
Delivery Times and Rates
- We offer delivery with our in-house delivery service 5 days a week; Monday through to Friday.
- Orders placed before 1pm will be delivered between 10am – 6pm the next day.
- Orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Same Day Delivery: Please contact the Wine Loft directly to organise same day delivery and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Outside of the delivery zones? We can still help! Please contact The Wine Loft if your delivery address is outside the listed areas above and we'll organise a 3rd party courier service.
- Orders placed online for in-store pick up can be collected on Mondays to Fridays from The Wine Loft, located on the mezzanine floor of The Boatshed Market.
- Orders placed before 1pm between Monday to Friday are ready for collection between 5pm – 8pm on the same day.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be ready for collection the following business day, between 5pm – 8pm. Please note orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be ready for pick up on Monday afternoon.
Depending on which method you have selected at checkout, you will receive a notification, either via email or text to let you know when your order is ready for collection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return my online wine order in store?
We accept returns for faulty wines in store. Please bring the wine at fault in and we will exchange it for you. If you have any queries please contact us on +61 (8) 9284 5176
Is delivery available on weekends and public holidays?
We deliver 5 days a week; Monday to Friday. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays. If you would like a delivery over this time, please contact the Wine Loft directly and if delivery is possible, a surcharge will apply.
Will the order be left unattended at the chosen delivery address?
If being delivered by our team (for deliveries that fall within our delivery zone) the order will not be left unattended unless specified in the order notes, when completing the purchase. If you would like it left unattended and have not stipulated it in the notes, please contact the Wine Loft on +61 (8) 9284 5176
Will I be charged for another handling fee if I am not at home to receive the order, and it needs to be re-delivered?
Local deliveries, being handled by our team, will be re-delivered free of charge. Deliveries that fall outside of our local delivery zone are facilitated by 3rd party couriers and The Wine Loft is unable to control the circumstances and charges if the delivery needs to be rescheduled.
What forms of Identification do I need to collect my order?
Please bring your email confirmation and photo identification, such as your driver’s licence.
Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Someone else can retrieve your order if they meet the following requirements:
- they are over 18 years old
- they have a copy of the order confirmation
- Photographic ID (belonging to themselves)
- A copy of photographic ID of the purchaser/ person who has placed the order